9.17.2012

Still waiting...

We had guests in our home this weekend who wanted to go to church. Luckily for me, the sermon was on Abraham and Sarah and their promise from God. Feel free to read that in a greatful voice or a sarcastic voice. It was typed with both. I'm so tired to being patient and I'm so tired of being told that everything happens in HIS time. Except this time the story really spoke to me. I mean holy crap on a stick, man! They waited for something like TWENTY FOUR YEARS before they got pregnant with Isaac. I'm 1/4 of the way there!





I'm still waiting....

1 comment:

  1. One day that waiting will be over... And all the waiting will be worth it! You'll remember the tears... You'll remember the longing... But it'll be worth it. Your baby is out there!!!

    ReplyDelete