5.31.2012

Shake Shake Shake...shake your snowglobe

Deciding to adopt is kind of like living in a snow globe. There's a flurry of action and your world is turned upside down and then everything settles until the next flurry of action.
Apparently, I like having my world turned upside down because....

DUN
DUN
DUUUUUUUN
D and I have been talking with the Child Saving Institute about adopting a TEENAGE GIRL!!!   We have our second meeting on Friday with her case manager and then we meet her on Saturday. If all goes well, she will move in before school starts in August and we will be able to adopt her after 6 months. I'll leave y'all with that little tidbit of news until we get through this weekend.
Oh, and btw...the age difference between B & me is only 14 years. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment