6.25.2012

Herding Cats

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whew! It felt good to get that out!! CSI (the private company that manages the Nebraska Heart Gallery) and Nebraska Families Collaborative (the STATE!) are both working on background checks and finger prints and a million other little things but are having a hard time working TOGETHER!
I sent over my background check from Big Brothers Big Sisters a little over a week ago to CSI. As of Friday, CSI hadn't sent it to NFC. So I talked with my super fabulous worker at CSI and she emailed it over to NFC. NFC couldn't review it because it was too late for her on a Friday. She said she'll TRY to review it this afternoon but if not it will have to wait until next week because she is off MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, & SUNDAY of this week!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Until our background checks are reviewed, we can't have any contact with Miss Queen B. I truly feel like I"m herding cats up in here!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Finally someone writes about background check.
    Have a look at my weblog ; http://theatreplayers.com/

    ReplyDelete